We are a group of friends engaging in thoughtful discussions of poetry, music, philosophy, and spirituality. Come, read, contribute!

Friday, April 23, 2010

new link

Hey everybody!

We've been seeing some great posts and dialogues here recently, with David M's poetry, my exposition on losing faith, and Dave V's thoughtful look at Avatar providing some really interesting thoughts. Keep it up! I have been unable to find anything that even compares to this blog here in my local surroundings, so I'm really thankful that we have the chance to do this.

Okay, enough cheerleading.

A new link has been added to the blog. Check out Mike Banys' artwork at his new site: http://www.michaelbanysart.org.

I've also added the link to my reverbnation page, where I post all of my music.

Take it easy, friends. And keep the words coming!

Ryan

No comments: